National Commission for Women and Children(NCWC) is pleased to invite sealed bids from the eligible license holders for the supply of air tickets as per the following terms and conditions.
November 11, 2017 Paro - Bangkok , Economy Class
November 12, 2017 Bangkok – Busan, South Korea, Economy Class
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Ticket” to the Head, Secretariat Services , NCWC latest by October 23, 2017 before 10am and will be opened at 2 pm on the same day.
2. The rate should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected based on the lowest evaluated bid.
3. Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
4. The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
5. The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
6. Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
7. Tender documents should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
9. Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu. 5,000/- only as earnest money deposit in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favour of the Director, National Commission for Women and Children.
10. The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.