Re announcement of vacancy for the Program Officer
The National Commission for Women and Children (NCWC) is pleased to announce the following vacancy on lateral transfer:
I) Eligible candidates in the same superstructure group “Administrative Services”.
II) The eligible candidates are asked to submit the following documents.
1. Updated CV from ZEST system issued by HRO.
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae
3. Civil Service Employment Application Form 4/1
4. Copies of academic transcript and certificate for Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree if any)
5. Copies of any relevant Training transcripts
6. Performance rating for FY 2019-2020 and 2020-2021(moderated results)
7. No Objection letter from Head of Agency/Department
8. Valid online security Clearance Certificate
9. Medical Fitness Certificate with validity for 6 months
10. Any other relevant documents
Application along with the above documents must be submitted to the Human Resource Section, NCWC or emailed to email@example.com before 24th March 2022..
For any queries, kindly contact 17721657 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public Appeal
- Selection result for the post of a Program Officer held on 31st March, 2022
- Selection result for the post of a Counselor
- The shortlisted Candidates for the Post of Program Officer
- International Women's Day
- COVID19 Impact on Women and Children Study
- Re announcement of vacancy for the Program Officer
- The shortlisted candidates for the post of Assistant Counselor
- Vacancy Announcement for Program Officer
- 42nd birth anniversary of His Majesty
- Vacancy Announcement for Asst. Counselor
- Public Notice
- NCWC Annual Report 2021
- Orientation on Internal Child Safeguarding and Protection Framework
- Two day Specialized Service Providers Training to counselors