Two day Specialized Service Providers Training to counselors
The NCWC with support from UNICEF organized a two day Specialized Service Providers Training to 24 counselors, including two clinical counselors, from Punakha, Wangdue, Tsirang and Dagana. The main objectives of the training were to ensure proper implementation of the GBV SoP and to institutionalize counseling as a specialized GBV service. The training was conducted in Punakha from 24-25 December 2021.
- Public Notice
- NCWC Annual Report 2021
- Orientation on Internal Child Safeguarding and Protection Framework
- Service Delivery Guidelines
- 114th National Day
- Royal Civil Service Award 2021
- Handing and taking of Working Modality for Sustainable Operation and Management of Crèche Services to Ministry of Education
- Launch of NCWC Mobile Application
- Happy World Children’s Day!
- Selection Result for the Post of Counselors
- Five-day training For the facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project caregiver groups
- Five-day training for the adolescent groups' facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project
- Validation workshop on Impact COVID19 to Women and Children.
- In-depth assessment of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on women and children
- Sensitization on Sexual Harassment at Teckpark