Pilot test on the Parenting without Violence (PwV)Toolkit in Thimphu
The pilot test on the Parenting without Violence (PwV)Toolkit was conducted from 17-21st August 2022 in Thimphu. The PwV common approach Toolkit was contextualized to meet the cultural and social needs of Bhutanese communities, under the project “Empowering Communities to Address Violence against Children”. The project is a collaborative initiative of the NCWC and the Ministry of Education supported by Save the Children. The pilot test involved three group sessions including parents and children between the ages of 6-9 years and 10-17 (below 18) years.
- Annual Performance Agreement signing of NCWC Secretariat
- EOI Shortlisted Announcement
- Supply of Laptops and Printers
- Quotation for Air Ticket
- EoI to develop SOP on Case Management and Referral System for Women and Children in Difficult Circumstances.
- Drafting of the Code of Ethics for the Child Welfare Officers/Protection Officers and Probation Officers.
- Supply of Projector
- Advertisement for the printing of the Child Friendly Version of the CCPA
- Sensitization Program on Gender and Child Protection Issues in Bhutan, May 23rd – 7th June 2015
- Annual quotation for the financial year 2015-2016
- Awareness on CCPA, CAA and DVPA.
- Drafting of the Code of Ethics for the Child Welfare Officers or Protection Officers and Probation Officers.
- Short-listed candidates for the post of Chief Program Officer, (P1-A) Children Division, NCWC (Vacant post-1).
- Consultancy to draft the Standard Operating Procedure on Management and Referral of Cases of Women and Children in Difficult Circumstances.
- Inter-Country Adoption