Happy World Children’s Day!
Today, November 20, marks World Children’s Day. On this day we celebrate to advocate for the children who are not heard, for the children who are in need of special protection and for those children who need us every day to protect their rights and promote wellbeing. The Government renewed its commitment to the full implementation of the Convention on the Rights of Child on World Children’s Day, making Bhutan one of the 109 countries to align to the “Global Pledge: For every child, every right,”. Children are the building blocks of the nation and every child deserves education, nurturing, and the best of everything. The day is a reminder for all of us - the Government, Civil Society, Corporations, Private Sector and Individuals - to take the opportunity to recommit to the rights of every child now and for future generations. Happy World Children’s Day! #UNICEF Bhutan #Save the Children International- Bhutan Country Office
- Handing and taking of Working Modality for Sustainable Operation and Management of Crèche Services to Ministry of Education
- Launch of NCWC Mobile Application
- Selection Result for the Post of Counselors
- Five-day training For the facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project caregiver groups
- Five-day training for the adolescent groups' facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project
- Validation workshop on Impact COVID19 to Women and Children.
- In-depth assessment of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on women and children
- Sensitization on Sexual Harassment at Teckpark
- Sensitization on Sexual Harassment at CDCL
- 13th Coronation Anniversary of our beloved Druk Gyalpo
- Project Steering Committee Meeting for the Gakey Lamtoen
- 10th Royal Wedding Anniversary
- Happy International Day of the Girl Child!
- Shortlisted Candidates for the post of Counselors
- Consultation on marriageable age review report