DWCC sensitization program in Chukha Dzongkhag
On 18 April 2019, NCWC team has sensitized Chukha Dzongkhag on the Dzongkhag Woman and Child Welfare Committee (DWCC) established in the Dzongkhag.
The topics of advocacy are;
1. Terms of Reference (ToR) for the Dzongkhag Women and Children Committee (DWCC),
2. Child Care and Protection Act, 2011, Child Adoption Act, 2012, Domestic Violence Prevention Act, 2013,
3. Woman and Child Helpline (1098),
4. SoP on Case Management for Women and Children in Difficult Circumstances and
5. Implementation of Central Management Information System.
The participants include DWCC members, Dzongkhag MSTF members, Y-VIA, CBSS, DAISAN volunteers and Gewog Administration Officers.