10th Royal Wedding Anniversary
On the Joyous and auspicious occasion of the 10th Royal Wedding Anniversary, NCWC join the Nation in offering our humble prayer for the continued good health, long life and happiness of His Majesty the King, Her Majesty the Gyaltsuen, and Their Royal Highnesses The Gyalseys.
- Public Notice
- NCWC Annual Report 2021
- Orientation on Internal Child Safeguarding and Protection Framework
- Two day Specialized Service Providers Training to counselors
- Service Delivery Guidelines
- 114th National Day
- Royal Civil Service Award 2021
- Handing and taking of Working Modality for Sustainable Operation and Management of Crèche Services to Ministry of Education
- Launch of NCWC Mobile Application
- Happy World Children’s Day!
- Selection Result for the Post of Counselors
- Five-day training For the facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project caregiver groups
- Five-day training for the adolescent groups' facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project
- Validation workshop on Impact COVID19 to Women and Children.
- In-depth assessment of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on women and children