Five-day training for the adolescent groups' facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project
The National Commission for Women and Children (NCWC) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) conducted a five-day training for the adolescent groups' facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project from 27-31 October 2021 in Punakha. The training is part of the preparation for Gakey Lamtoen's roll-out to three schools and communities in 2022. Gakey Lamtoen is a unique GBV prevention initiative targeting adolescents and caregivers through a two-pronged approach. The training was attended by teachers and counselors from Babesa Higher Secondary School, Khasadrapchu Middle Secondary School and Shaba Higher Secondary School. Dzongkhag and Thromde Education Officers from Thimphu and Paro also participated in the training. #UNDP #NCWC #GakeyLamtoen
- Handing and taking of Working Modality for Sustainable Operation and Management of Crèche Services to Ministry of Education
- Launch of NCWC Mobile Application
- Happy World Children’s Day!
- Selection Result for the Post of Counselors
- Five-day training For the facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project caregiver groups
- Validation workshop on Impact COVID19 to Women and Children.
- In-depth assessment of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on women and children
- Sensitization on Sexual Harassment at Teckpark
- Sensitization on Sexual Harassment at CDCL
- 13th Coronation Anniversary of our beloved Druk Gyalpo
- Project Steering Committee Meeting for the Gakey Lamtoen
- 10th Royal Wedding Anniversary
- Happy International Day of the Girl Child!
- Shortlisted Candidates for the post of Counselors
- Consultation on marriageable age review report