Pilot test on the Parenting without Violence (PwV)Toolkit in Thimphu
The pilot test on the Parenting without Violence (PwV)Toolkit was conducted from 17-21st August 2022 in Thimphu. The PwV common approach Toolkit was contextualized to meet the cultural and social needs of Bhutanese communities, under the project “Empowering Communities to Address Violence against Children”. The project is a collaborative initiative of the NCWC and the Ministry of Education supported by Save the Children. The pilot test involved three group sessions including parents and children between the ages of 6-9 years and 10-17 (below 18) years.
- Selection Result for the Post of Program Officer (P5-P3) under Children Division, NCWC
- JICA Bhutan Office handed over creche equipment and advocacy materials
- Shortlist Candidate for the Post of Program Officer , Children Division, NCWC
- Consultancy Services for Conducting Capacity Assessment of the Civil Society Organizations and Government agencies working on Women and Children.
- Trafficking in Person Prevention Movie
- The #CSW64 Political Declaration is adopted.
- International Women’s Day 2020
- Vacancy re- Announcement (Lateral Transfer)
- Designing Thinking for Social Innovation
- Vacancy Re- Announcement for Program Officer (Lateral Transfer)
- National Validation Workshop on NDC
- Trave Advise
- Vacancy Re-announcement of Program Officer (Lateral Transfer)
- Annual Gender and Child Focal Point(GCFP) meeting
- 8th Zero Waste Hour